Orosco Design has developed outstanding working relationships with the best manufacturers in the country.
30 years ago, Orosco Design broke into the window covering business and we haven’t looked back since. We have sought out and tested hundreds of different shutter manufacturers to ensure our clients are getting the highest quality shutters at competitive prices. Through this process, we have established relationships with a handful of quality manufacturers that help us provide our customers with exactly what they want, and without skimping on quality.
What are the benefits of shutters?
- Shutters are one of the best ways you can cover any window in your home. They are a hard covering that will last for years with very little maintenance. Think of them the same as you would of a great piece of furniture. They can really make a room stand out and the investment is well worth it.
- Shutters provide great light blockage. They are a very good stand-alone window covering that can get your room to near black out when closed, and still have a great view when open.
- Shutters last longer than a lot of other window covering types on the market. They are more of an upfront investment, but they pay off over the long term with less maintenance.
- Shutters look great if they are by themselves on a window, or if you choose to put a valance or side panels with them.
What kind of shutters do we offer?
- We offer two different types of shutter materials; wood and polyresin. We always recommend wood shutters over the polyresin unless they are going to be in an area where there is a significant amount of water. Wood shutters are lighter than polyresin, and the price is the same for either one.
- We offer shutters that are manufactured in the U.S. as well as products from China, allowing our clients to get high quality products that fit any budget.
- There are many different frame styles and options available when choosing your shutters. The possibilities are truly limitless and we pride ourselves on helping our clients find the right solution for their needs. We like to say, “If you can think it, we can do it!”
What is the cost of shutters?
Shutters are priced by the square footage of the window. The square foot price is determined using many different factors such as your budget, which manufacture you choose, the time frame for installation and any add-on options you select. One thing that separates us from our competitors is that our shutters don’t have an extra cost added on for installation, and we use our own certified and experienced installers to handle all aspects of the installation.
How does the process of getting shutters in my home work?
With so many options, styles and sizes available, we try to simplify the process for you as much as possible. We bring shutter samples to your home and go over all of the options with you. Once the options are selected, we take measurements of the windows. Once that is complete, we can then give you an accurate estimate, and a 50% deposit is collected to get the order going. Once the shutters are ready, we will deliver and install them at no extra charge.
Why should you choose Orosco Design for your shutters?
- Reliability: Orosco Design has been in business for well over 30 years, and we have no plans to leave the Inland Empire. You can trust us for all your shutter needs today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Quality: We have meticulously researched and vetted hundreds of shutter manufacturers. Through this process, we have partnered with only the highest quality manufacturers who can deliver perfect shutters within your budget.
- Installation experts: Our installation crew has been installing shutters for over 30 years. We’ve seen it all and dealt with it all! Once you see us in action, you will know that your shutters are being put in correctly and that you are in good hands in the unlikely event of any concerns.
Schedule an in house consultation by calling (909) 798-8833 and learn how Orosco Design can customize your home with beautiful, high quality shutters.
Orosco Design, Inc
Full Window Covering Manufacturing Facility
415 Tennessee Street, Suite O. Redlands, CA. 92373
Phone: (909) 798-8833
Email: Send us an email
Contractor License: #978387
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Please, consider scheduling an appointment in advance